Are you feeling irritable? Do think more slowly than you should? Are you having cardiovascular problems or are you depressed? You may be suffering from the consequences of having a high level of heavy metals in your blood. There are about 12 heavy metals that are dangerous for our health, but the best known are aluminum, lead, mercury, cadmium and arsenic. They are present in contaminated foods, dental fillings, beauty products, cigarette, the atmosphere due to air pollution, etc.
How do heavy metals affect health
– By neurological disorders: such as attention deficit, autism, memory loss, anxiety, bipolar disorder or developmental delay due to the toxicity produced by heavy metals.
– In recurrent infections: heavy metals trigger infection and chronic diseases such as cancer by depriving the body of nutrients and important vitamins like zinc, weakening the immune system.
– Heart problems, hypertension: studies reveal that when you have a high blood lead level, blood clots occur in arteries causing blood pressure to rise excessively. Mercury meanwhile, is a heavy metal that causes cardiac arrhythmia.
– Sensitivity to electromagnetic fields: when cells contain heavy metals, they attract and increase the electrical frequencies, such as those produced by electrical appliances, which makes it easier to occur and develop symptoms of sensitivity to electromagnetic fields.
– Other symptoms: headaches, a low body temperature, sensitivity to products such as perfumes, paints or metallic taste in the mouth.
Detoxifying the body naturally
With no negative effect, zeolite is one of the best ways to detoxify our body of heavy metals thanks to its great magnetic attributes.
Spirulina and Chlorella
These algae attract heavy metals such as lead, mercury, arsenic and cadmium and prevent their absorption by the body.
Consuming coriander helps the expulsion of heavy metals through urine. It is efficient in mercury detox and in removing lead and aluminum. You can make a detoxifying tea by pouring into one liter of water 8 teaspoons of chopped cilantro, to be taken daily for 2 or 3 months.
There are other natural foods and supplements efficient in heavy metal detox. Get the complete guide here.